REDACTION Report’s YouTube channel launched last year, and since then we’ve put out various podcasts, debates and shows to examine the biggest issues in world politics today.
With your help, we’re looking to bring you a series of regular shows by the new year offering news, comment and analysis on current affairs.
These will include:
- A weekly live show, bringing on experts, activists and political figures for discussion of the biggest news events of the day
- Our long-awaited culture club – which has been kept on the shelf for a few months but will be hitting out channel soon
- Longer, in-depth interviews with guests to break down in detail issues in world politics and foreign policy
- Video news reports from the scene of large events, such as demonstrations and elections
- Q&A shows, in which our hosts will answer the questions from you, our viewers
To stay up to date with everything on the way, subscribe to our channel, and if you’ve enjoyed our content so far, consider supporting us on Patreon for as little as $1 per month.
Subscribe to stay updated, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
You can also keep up with our video content on YouTube.
Redaction cannot survive without your help. Support us for as little as $1 a month on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/RedactionPolitics.
One thought on “Redaction Report – YouTube channel update”